One easy way to perfect your golf game significantly is to learn how to conduct the Arrow Alignment Technique™.
The reason why this technique will help you to perfect your golf game dramatically is it will indicate when your shoulder line is aligned parallel with your target line.
Your shoulder line is the imaginary line running across your shoulders and your target line is the imaginary line running from your target back to and through your ball.
Your shoulder line must be parallel with your target line when your club face contacts your ball on your through swing in order to hit a golf ball straight.
If your shoulder line must be parallel with your target line when your club face impacts your ball it just makes sense that your shoulder line should be parallel with your target line at the beginning of your golf swing. that is, kif your objective is to hit straight golf shots.
However, rarely do high handicap golfers have their shoulder lines parallel with their target lines at the beginning of their golf swing. Indeed, even the best golfers have difficulty aligning their shoulder lines parallel with their target lines during their set up proceedings. .
There is too much guesswork involved when using the conventional golf method to ensure the shoulders are aligned parallel with the target line.
A more reliable way to achieve a parallel alignment between the shoulder line and the target line is to perform the Arrow Alignment Technique™.
Here is how to perform this unique and innovative technique.
Once you have assumed a comfortable stance and posture to your ball, centered the sweet spot of your club face as near as possible to the back of your ball and aligned your shoulders parallel with your target line to the best of your ability, complete the following golf swing instructions.:
1. Immobilize all parts of your body except your head.
2. Close your left eye (if right-handed) and focus your right eye on its inside corner (at the top of your nose.) You should observe an arrow configuration at the inside corner of your right eye.
3. While continuing to immobilize all other parts of your body and focusing your right eye on the “arrow'” at its inside corner, turn your head counterclockwise in the direction of your target as far as comfortably possible.
4. Adjust your feet , if necessary, until the tip end of the “arrow” points directly at your target. When your “arrow” point s directly at your target, your shoulders should be aligned parallel with your target line.
5. Then turn your head back to its original position and ensure the sweet spot of your clubface has remained centered as near as possible to the back of your ball.
6. Do not move your feet after completing this Arrow Alignment Technique™. Keep your left heel planted, maintain eye contact with the ball through impact and execute a simple golf swing.
Depending on the structure of your face, you may need to experiment as to whether your “arrow” should point slightly to the left or to the right of your target when you turn your head counterclockwise as far as possible to indicate your shoulders are aligned parallel with your target line but most golfers will not need to do so.
Research demonstrates that for most golfers, when the arrow points directly at the target in such instance, the shoulders will be aligned parallel with the target line.
If you want to significantly perfect your golf game and hit your golf ball straight to your target, learn how to align your shoulders parallel with your target line, preferably by performing the Arrow Alignment Technique™.